Marriage And Relationship
Relationship & Marriage Counselling
Over 75% of people that take Traditional Marriage and Couple Counselling are said to end up either Divorced, Separated Or Feeling Much Worse than when they began.
Alarming, isn’t it?
I started relationship counselling in Dubai because countless couples kept coming up to me and said that they did not want to get a divorce and had tried talking through their problems, but always ended up in arguments, silent treatment or worse than before they started seeing a therapist. They consulted a marriage counsellor who asked them to go over all their past problems in front of each other leaving them with feelings of pain, anger and resentfulness.
Understanding how painful it is having to go through this difficult and challenging experience or life stages, I have committed myself to helping couples and marriages resolve and save their relationships and be a better partner to each other.
Trusted Couple Therapist & Marriage Counsellor in Dubai
My approach is radically different to most counsellors and is an ALTERNATIVE to outdated, traditional marriage counselling – it’s Marriage Coaching and it’s a proven system for rebuilding and strengthening marriages. I focus on:
- Injecting the relationship with more positivity and hope by first working with each individual involved to clear resentment and pessimism.
- A structured plan to rebuild the connection, trust, and closeness requiring radical actions.
- Principles for better and stronger communication. Aligning your future individual goals and dreams to strengthen teamwork and respect.
- Support to overcome common marriage problems like affairs, addiction, anger management, lack of intimacy, loss of connection and cultural differences.
Nicola’s Couple Therapy in Dubai – A Fresh Approach to Reviving Relationship
As one of the most trusted and renowned marriage counsellors in Dubai, I will support you individually first to identify the root of the problems without causing more damage to the relationship. Once that is resolved, we all speak together and create new strategies to bring you back closer together.
Some of the things you will learn…
- Assessing, monitoring and dealing with the stage of your relationship and marriage crisis
- Understanding and evaluating the difference between low mood therapy and high mood relation and why the latter is the better route.
- Managing your emotions and the essence of finding true north of your relationship
- Realizing and achieving the power of intimacy to strengthen your connection with your partner.
- Transforming your marriage and relationship with the essential elements of communication.
- Changing perspectives within the relationship to work as a team and shift your relationship from average to exceptional.
Are You Unsure on Whether to Save it
If you are stuck with deciding on whether you want to save the relationship or think it can be saved, you are not alone. Millions of people are ambivalent about whether to stay or leave the relationship. Perhaps because they caught their partner cheating, or because they lost physical and emotional intimacy and no longer feel deeply attracted and connected to each other.
If you are going through this right now, you are most probably drained from analyzing the evaluating every moment which is damaging not only to your relationship but also to your overall health.