What is Divorce Counselling and Divorce Coaching?
Divorce Counselling Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Online is something I have offered adults and teenargers since 2010.
Divorce is one of the most difficult and stressful life events to go through.
Many uncomfortable emotions can surface leaving you drained, overwhelmed or anxious whether you are considering divorce or right in the middle of it or coming out of it having someone to support you and talk things through with can be beneficial.
There are various reasons men and women come to me for divorce counseling in Dubai and Online here are some of the most common:
- Undecided on whether to divorce or not
- Want to learn how to minimize the effect of divorce on children
- Want to know if the marriage can be saved or not
- Looking for someone to share in confidence what is on their mind
- Divorce guilt is getting in the way of enjoying life
- Want to create a new future and not sure how to go about it
- Would like a thought-partner to exchange ideas with about the process and future
- Dealing with a narcissistic ex and to get emotional support
- Want to increase self-confidence
- The stress of divorce is taking a toll on health or other areas of live
- Divorce mediation support to mediate the settlement before going to divorce lawyers
- Have anxiety over what the future will look like financially
- Divorce depression is affecting performance at work
- Feeling tired all the time, not sleeping well or have insomnia
- Divorce has led them to pick up unhealthy habits such as drinking too much alcohol, over eating or other addictions and want to set new goals to stop
- Want to help children through the process
- Want to divorce as peacefully as possible
- Want to talk through how to tell a spouse, children, family members about divorce
- Having huge regrets and want to let them go
- Want to learn relationship skills for new partner
- Having panic attacks or constant worry about the divorce and future
- Confusion over how to manage the relationship with their ex
- Want to grieve the end of the marriage
- Feeling angry and bitter and want to let it go
- Want to stop feeling like a failure
- Lost interest in living, depressive moods and thoughts
- Want to maintain a good relationship with their children
- Having panic attacks or constant worry about the divorce and future
- Want to know how to co-parent effectively
- Want to boost confidence and feel good again
- Want to rediscover who they are and what makes them happy
- Want to get out of living in limbo
- Not sure how to go about dating after divorce and meeting someone new
Are You Thinking About Getting A Divorce?
It is no easy task to walk away from an unhappy relationship, divorce counseling and coaching can provide the emotional support to help you at every stage, particularly if you have young children.
When there are kids involved it can be easy to feel immense guilt and even worry that your decision will negatively affect them…
…but remember that children are resilient and do bounce back and that with the right help and support they will get through the divorce, just like you will.
If you are seriously contemplating whether or not to get a divorce I am here to talk it through with in total confidence.
I can support you to gain clarity so that you can move forwards with confidence regardless of whether you divorce or not.
I will not offer my opinion as my opinion does not matter, I will guide you to assess the relationship and talk you through the divorce process so you can make your own decision when the time is right.
If you have decided on divorce then I can also support you whether you are looking for divorce mediation ( in Dubai or Abu Dhabi only) or online then get in touch to discuss further details.
Are You Thinking About Getting A Divorce?
As a divorce counsellor I am basically a thought partner and confident, someone you can trust to share what is on your mind in an environment free from judgment and with no personal agenda.
Just like having a personal trainer at the gym , helps someone stay focused and guides them through the moves to feel better, happier and healthier.
Thats the whole purpose of divorce counselling.
I am here to listen, to help you stop cycling negative thoughts or let go of any guilt, resentment, anger and sadness in your way of being the best version of yourself. As well as help you support your children through this stressful time.
What To Do When You’re Ready To Move Forward…
If the above speaks to you, you can book your personal breakthrough session here.
During this FREE 20-minute call we will focus on:
- Actions you can take to address any problems you are facing
- How to let go of the past so that you can be free to live in the moment
- Ways to reduce any stress or anxiety that could be stopping you from moving forwards
- How to redesign your new life, set a plan and make it happen for you and any children you have
You are not alone and you don’t have to go through it alone any more. Here’s what the people I support come to discuss:
- I am lonely in my marriage but fear I will damage my kids if I leave
- I love my husband/wife but we no longer make each other happy
- I feel trapped and unhappy but I have no way out and want someone to talk to.
- I’m scared to get divorced because I don’t want to be on my own.
- I wonder if I end it what if I never find love or a relationship again. What if no one will want me?
- The relationship has ended but culture, society and family make it impossible for me to leave.
- I want out but don’t know if I will ever have the courage. I feel too guilty
- I want to leave my partner but we have kids and I don’t know how I’d survive on my own without seeing them everyday
- I want to get divorced but I feel I cannot because of how other people will react
These are just some of the things people say to me when they are considering or going through a divorce. For most people, the worst part is that they simply don’t know what to do and spend too much time over thinking and not enough time talking to someone who could give them the moral support and guidance that they need. Whilst family and friends can be supportive they are not always the right people to talk to when it comes to something as personal as divorce. As a relationship counsellor I specialize in helping people to work out what it is they really want and how to achieve it with minimal stress through one-on-one divorce counseling in dubai or online. Let’s talk and discuss what will support you best book your breakthrough session below.
You will leave this powerful session with:
- Clarity on what you want to create in your life and relationships
- A deeper understanding of how to overcome the specific challenges that are holding you back
- Renewed motivation and confidence to be your most authentic self
- Ways to let go of unwanted emotions and thoughts
Are You Going Through Or Coming Out Of A Divorce?
If you are going through a divorce right now or coming out of a divorce and are having a hard time letting some things go or no longer know what makes you happy any more, then divorce counselling can be a great place to start.
Together I can support you to redesign your life the way you want it and help you identify what it is that you want to do and how you see your new life unfolding.
This is particularly useful if you have been married a long time and don’t know how to make the transition. Or if you are finding it difficult to get certain thoughts or emotions (anger, guilt, low mood and depression) out of your system. Or if you want to discuss how to handle co-parenting problems.
Divorce counseling can also help you to help your children throughout the the divorce process. Where I share how to emotionally support them.
Confidentiality and being judged were real concerns of mine prior to booking an appointment, however, Nicola soon put me at ease. She demonstrates discretion, understanding and empathy – a true professional, which is essential when discussing your divorce. More than this it works! My life has improved dramatically in many areas since the 2 day program, over the past year my business has grown and my relationship with my family has got so much better. If you feel you could benefit from letting go of your past then I recommend you experience Nicola’s divorce support, you won’t look back
I didn’t realize until I started working with Nicola that I was carrying a lot of anger from the past. This was effecting my motivation and despite wanting to change, I just couldn’t seem to escape my old habits. The day session and ongoing support really helped me put things into perspective and plan a future where I felt more compelled to act. It has been five months now since the divorce and I’m in a much better place moving towards goals that excite me. I no longer feeling low or lonely, as with Nicola’s help I’ve built a good network of new friends, got physically fit and am ready to date again. Over all the best thing from working with Nicola has been increase in my confidence. I now know how to please a woman, feel strong and good in myself and about the future.
The children program was so helpful, my 2 children reacted completely differently to our separation. It was so hard to know what to do with the bad behavior with one and quietness with the other. I wish I knew about the program before. Even though my ex-spouse didn’t agree to the co-parenting plan meeting, the advice given enabled me to manage the process myself. Before I applied the techniques the parental exchanges were cold and difficult, now they are calm and collaborative. I was most impressed by the detail of the content, Nicola prepared me for every eventuality
I must admit, I went into the coaching thinking is this bull***t? and will this stuff work for me? But after wanting to meet someone I could settle down with, for such a long-time, I thought it’s got to be worth a go. It wasn’t that I didn’t believe Nicola’s coaching was good, because I was referred by a friend in the UK who met his wife after joining her 6 month program, but I thought it wouldn’t work for me, especially as, I did and still do work long hours. Plus I am not the type of person who drinks much or likes hanging out in bars, let alone going their to meet women. So I had serious doubts about investing in relationship coaching, but it was the best thing I did. I learnt all about relationships and women’s needs. Most importantly I met Anna, the love of my life. I am so pleased I went for it and of course grateful to Nicola for everything I learned about myself and relationships over the 9 months
The best thing I got from the divorce program was being able to move on and forgive myself. I still felt so bad for my children. Now that has gone I feel so much better and the program has helped me help my children with the change.
It was great having someone to develop strategies and moves with, when my ex’s family got involved I hit the roof but coaching helped me remain calm for the divorce hearings and family which was important. I would have gone insane going through it alone. I don’t like to burden my friends or family with personal issues, having a sounding board made my life a lot less stressful.
“In 3 months I created a happy, safe and loving environment for me and my son”
I hired Nicola Beer to help me get through tough times and get back on my feet after the separation. With every phone call I used to get from my ex husband I would collapse. Everytime he took our son I would get panic attacks. I was very worried about how will the divorce effect my son Ghassan. I was also feeling lost, as I didn’t really know what makes me happy. I felt like I lost my friends because most will side with him because of the things he keeps saying about me. I also lost trust in the closest people in my life. My self-esteem and self-confidence are rock-bottom. One of the first things that helped me is actually working on strength and achievements inventory, it made me realize that I have done and achieved a lot in my life and I am a very strong person, I have adapted to many difficult situations and this is just one of them. Nicola convinced me to become a part of some social networks where I made some new friends, only to find out that my old friends never left me and they actually saw through him and what he has been saying about me all along. They are fully supporting me.
Nicola, brought to my attention that kids value stability, comfort and support and as long as I’m providing Ghassan with all that he needs, he will never leave me which is threatened by my ex constantly. Nicola got me into reading, writing a journal and going to the gym, which brought in a tremendous value to my life. It really felt like I’m doing something useful with my time and things that makes me happy. She also highlighted that divorce could actually be beneficial for kids sometimes, because they see through their parents and absorb the way the feel all the time and it’s not healthy for the kids to see one of their parents getting verbally or physically abused. Also, with time, I can start being honest with Ghassan and show him the benefits of having two different homes. Finally, I decided to get an apartment for Ghassan and I, and that was the finale for finding peace, comfort and happiness.
What Others Are Now Saying…
- A weight has been lifted I no longer feel alone
- Financially saved a lot of money I can manage my difficult ex better
- Grieved the end of my marriage
- I now enjoy my own company
- Got the anger and resentment out of my system
- Discovered my purpose
- Saved my marriage
- Have a new direction
- I’m happier person
- My children are more stable now I am more stable
- Renewed confidence
- Learnt a lot about relationships
- Feel someone has my back
- Become closer to my children
- Been able to co-parent more effectively without fighting
BONUS EBOOK GIFTS
When you do I will also give you access to my chapter on how to help your children through divorce from Amazon Best Seller “Putting Kids First In Divorce.” and the “7 Steps to Thrive During and After Divorce”
Nicola Beer is an expert in helping people with their relationships. Be it family, marriage or the relationship with themselves. and food. . Services include marriage coaching an alternative to marriage counselling, divorce counselling, grief counselling, anger management, healing from abuse (physical, emotional and sexual abuse) and confidence.
Eating support includes helping men and women to have freedom from bulimia symptoms and over eating. Nicola Beer also runs a relationship coaching certification training online and in Dubai.
She is a US certified grief recovery specialist, counselor, life coach, hypnotherapist and transpersonal psychologist in Dubai, Abu Dhabi , Saudi Arabia (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Jeddah Khobar, Damman)
She also offers adults and teenager counselling Dubai Abu Dhabi using alternative therapy such as: Dance Therapy, Art Therapy and Emotional Body Work known as Somatic Therapy or Trauma Release Therapy Dubai, Abu Dhabi and in VIP Retreats.
Most people connect with Nicola on her podcast shows seacrh Nicola Beer in Itunes or Spreaker for more details.
© 2018 Nicola Beer All Rights Reserved.