Private Counselling in Dubai with Nicola Beer
Are You Feeling Stressed, Overwhelmed or Confused?
Is There Something in Your Life You Want to Change?
Is It Time to Focus on Yourself and Your Happiness?
Online counselling or face to face counselling in Dubai are both great ways to understand your life struggles to find the best way to deal with them and solutions that will work for you. Nicola creates a confidential environment where you can share any difficult feelings and together, we can discuss actions that can help you move forward.
Trustworthy and Effective Counselor in Dubai
As a trained therapist and counselor in grief, loss support, couples therapy, addiction treatment, anger management, NLP life coaching, hypnotherapy and somatic therapy, I am here to help you create an action plan to reconcile with your issues and support you to find ways of coping in life.
You can choose from person to person counselling in dubai or go with an online session as an efficient alternative if you have busy schedule, frequent travels or live outside the UAE but would like to work on your personal, career and relationship issues.
Counselling in Dubai and Online can be useful if you
- Want to change a habit or addiction for good
- Are looking for anger management or stress management
- Are having or have had an affair and feel confused
- Need support to get through a breakup or divorce
- Are suffering from a serious illness
- Have low self-esteem or confidence
- Need help to save your marriage
- Want to gain clarity over important decisions
- Are being or have been abused
- Have anxiety that you can’t seem to shake
- Lost interest in things that used to make you happy
- Feel insecure, jealous or negative most of the time
- You have gone through a traumatic event or situation
Counselling and Stress Management in Dubai
Here’s What You Can Expect:
A relaxed, secured private counselling environment where you can share any difficult feelings. Together we will discuss actions you can take to find your way out. I personally don’t believe in just talk therapy; in my stress management counselling, I focus on actions which align our mind and body to work together. Combining this with hypnotherapy, guided meditations and somatic therapy or art therapy if desired I have seen more progress with a lot of people. It’s all about supporting you to feel better and love your life as quickly as possible.
I know how it feels to be anxious, stressed and unloved. I know how painful it is to go through a difficult childhood and as an adult still be affected by it, either choosing relationships that hurt us or using alcohol or food to cope and numb feelings. In fact, all these experiences led me to be a volunteer on a distress helpline in 2003, go on to do my grief and loss recovery certification, addiction coaching, couples’ therapy and advanced transpersonal counselling.